So...you’re interested in becoming a shopaholic. There’s no 12 steps for this addictive scheme, just 3 tiers for ultra special rewards!
It’s our way of showing our appreciation for your SUPERSWEET loyalty. You’ll earn special Shopaholic Cards depending on what you spend per calendar year at the SUPERSWEET shop. Here’s what we reward you for how much you spend…
SHOPAHOLIC DEER – This little deer is worth £200. That means when you spend £200 or more in a calendar year, we reward you with the Deer Card worth 10% off every purchase for a year after receiving it.
SHOPAHOLIC RHINO – A rhino is worth a hefty £500. That means when you spend up to £500 or more in a calendar year, we reward you with the Rhino Card worth 15% off every purchase for a year after receiving it.
SHOPAHOLIC PONY – A pony’s worth a grand! If you spend £1,000 or more in a calendar year, we reward you with the Pony Card worth 20% off every purchase for a year after receiving it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The Shopaholic Card is a loyalty scheme operated by SUPERSWEET.
2) Members receive tiered cards on the basis of their spending level (Deer Tier, Rhino Tier, Pony Tier) per calendar year. Each tier corresponds with different animal SUPERSWEET cards.
3) SUPERSWEET will issue members with updated Shopaholic Cards, dependant on each member’s expenditure (and therefore the applicable tier) every calendar year.
4) Shopaholic Cards must be presented at time of purchase or at the end of your online transaction.
5) Only the rightful owner of his/her designated Shopaholic Card can use the card for transactions.
6) SUPERSWEET Shopaholic cards will give you discounts on all items, site-wide.
7) The benefits and your tier level depends on the level of spending within every calendar year (January - December), as shown below:
* FIRST TIER: SHOPAHOLIC DEER (10% OFF)
* SECOND TIER: SHOPAHOLIC RHINO (15% OFF)
* THIRD TIER: SHOPAHOLIC PONY (20% OFF)
8) Existing Shopaholic Card holders are subject to upgrade according to their continued purchases. Upgrades will void previous tiered cards.
9) Existing Shopaholic Card holders are subject to downgrades according to their continued purchases within each calendar year and will be re-assessed at the end of that corresponding calendar year.
10) Members may check their tiers by contacting a staff member at SUPERSWEET.
11) SUPERSWEET has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Shopaholic Card scheme at any time, without prior notice.
12) SUPERSWEET will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of or changes to the scheme.
13) Members shall notify SUPERSWEET of any change of address or other personal details. SUPERSWEET is not responsible for any loss of Shopaholic Cards resulting from a member’s failure to notify SUPERSWEET of such change or loss.
14) SUPERSWEET shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of any member’s Shopaholic Cards and member’s are strongly advised to keep their membership card safe and secure.
15) Members will be responsible for any loss or theft of their SUPERSWEET Shopaholic Card and should notify SUPERSWEET via email on shop[at]supersweet[dot]org.
16) The promoter of the scheme and owner of each Shopaholic Card is SUPERSWEET.
Deers, Rhinos and Ponies, go forth and multiply!